What products and services do you offer?
- We provide a wide spectrum of products to improve your home and help make low maintenance. From replacement windows and doors using PVCu, Composite and Aluminium through to conservatories, roofline and gutters, secondary glazing, garage doors, canopies and various window repairs, servicing and refurbishment to your existing windows
Do new windows eliminate condensation?
- Our windows provide superior insulation, but unfortunately we are not able to guarantee the elimination of condensation in your home. Condensation issues vary from property to property and it is very difficult to predict the effective removal of condensation. Very occasionally condensation can occur on the outside of new windows, this is due to insulation being so effective that very little heat escapes through the glass to heat up the outer pane.
How much does a standard window or door cost?
- We pride ourselves on pricing our windows to give maximum value for money. The styles and fittings we use will depend on how you need to use our products. Each product is priced to your required specification and needs.
How much cleaning will I have to do after the installation?
- Our fitting teams dust sheet all areas, wear over shoe covers and vacuum as part as part of the installation.
Are the window and door locks secure?
- Absolutely. We only use the highest quality multipoint locks, interlocking hinges and locking handles. We also offer security upgrades for any particularly vulnerable situations.
How long does my warranty last?
- We provide upto a 10 year warranty covering window frames, double glazed units and workmanship. A 5 year warranty covers handles, locks and fittings. Windows and doors are not maintenance free, but with a little care and the odd spot of lubrication the fittings will last well beyond any warranty periods we offer. Manufacturers warranties as passed on for garage doors, roofline products and canopies. The majority of our installations also have the warranty supported by a Home Pro Insurance Backed Guarantee. This is a service that protects your deposit and will honour our warranty to you.
How long does it take to fulfil my order?
- Installation dates are discussed at time of order. Lead times can depend on the products ordered and the current level of work. Typically delivery times can vary between 3 and 8 weeks. Rest assured that when we commit to an installation date we do our level best to keep it.
Will I get a pushy salesman?
- We do not employ commission salesmen. A company Director will visit to discuss your requirements and provide you with a written quote. We will not overstay our welcome and we will not pull outdated sales stunts. While we dearly want your business you will not receive a follow up call chasing for an order.
Do you have sales offers and discounts?
- We quote for each customer based on the merits of the work involved. We do not inflate our prices to offer bogus ’scrappage allowances’ nor do we offer spurious ’buy one get one free’ promotions.
What accreditations do you have?
Do your windows reduce the noise coming in from outside?
- Our windows can be designed around noise insulation as well as heat insulation . We can provide specialist glasses to reduce noise transfer in new windows and also provide secondary windows which are often required in buildings in conservation areas or even listed buildings.